TWO BTC/BSC ENGINEERS PER JOB LOCATION: (CHICAGO, IL; DETROIT, MI; MINNEAPOLIS, MN; DENVER, CO; CLEVELAND, OH; KANSAS CITY, KS; CINCINNATI, OH; PITTSBURGH, PA; OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; NASHVILLE, TN
1. Commissioning, integrating, System verification & acceptance for ex-Nokia BTS ( Flexi platform ) Network Element .
2. Develop and maintain BTS project competence, process, and documents for deployment.
3. Able to perform advance troubleshooting , able to follow NSN NED documentation and independently resolve project issues.
4. Deep understanding Antenna Line configuration ( MHA/RET ) and connectivity as well as Flexi BTS Feature set ( Rx diversity / Antenna Line sharing )
5. Coordinate actions and investigation of technical Issues between Customer, regional management, tier2/tier3/ Product Line support teams.
6. Provide support to customers for O&M of RAN Network elements including competence transfer.
7. Able to perform on Roof TOP Field Cell site & RRU implementation
8. Support Customer Lab for SW/ HW New Feature verification and validation.
9. Ensure quality customer satisfaction survey targets and carry end to end RAN support function
10. Work as Project Support Engineer for atomization of the process and improve in efficiency & execution of the task.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• 3+ years experience in Project , technical support and Equipment IC&I for wireless Network
• Have 2+ year working experience for the ex-nokia Flexi BTS Comm& Integration, Technical support, LAB testing, Validation, FOA and Project Technical support specific task
• Have good understanding about the BSC / RNC will be plus
• • Has excellent IP, Unix experience and communication skills set.
• Understanding of network interface protocols, protocol analyzers and network specifications. Can independently use Network analyzer and other tools to troubleshoot technical problem
• Understanding of wireless network implementation and operations services.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR AVAILABILITY.
YOUR CV IN DOC FORMAT
A SHORT SUMMARY OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE "POSITION DESCRIPTION and REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS"
YOUR CURRENT LOCATION
WHICH LOCATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OR IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL LOCATION
YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR WORKING IN THE USA ( CLARIFY if you are P/R or CITIZEN)