Optical Transimission Back Office Engineer( Portuguese Speaker)
Posted by: commsresources
Posted date: Thu, 15th Nov
Location: Southern Africa
Name of Job Vacancy: Portuguese speaking Back Office Engineer(Transmission)
Reporting to: FM Manager
1. Responsible for WDM/SDH system maintenance, repair, upgrade and configuration,
2. Responsible for providing faults recover guidance to field staff and field operation when necessary.
3. Responsible for escalation of faulty and operating under the guidance of experts in HQ.
4. Responsible for collecting WDM/SDH performance data and provide equipment running report.
5. Responsible for inspection on equipments monthly.
6. Responsible for make O&M working plan,
7. Responsible for New sites data plan and network extension
8. Responsible for system upgrading.
9. 24*7*365 on call.
Professional Related Working Experience
At least 4 year related work experience in telecom network operation and maintenance.
At least 3 year WDM/SDH engineering experience, include ASON/T2000(U2000) installation and integration experience.
1、Education: 4 year university degree in Telecom or Computer Science
2、Language Skills: English or Portuguese
3、Others: Experience with operator O&M dept or other MS organizations is a plus
All rights reserved. Reproduction of this website,in whole or in part, in any form or medium without express written permission from cellular-news is prohibited. Your use of this website is subject to legal terms - Site Map.