Our client is urgently searching for a Senior Local Resource to work as a Civil Work Manager/Director for a contractual role based in Mexico City.
Spanish speaking locals are highly prefrred and must have the following profile:
1. More than 6 years of civil work experience. (Querataro experience is preferred)
2. More than 3 years of project manager of civil work, and more than 2 yrs site manager.
3. Excellent bilingual languages skills, English and Spanish.
4. Well known the process of Mexican civil work process, including construction permission acquired, approving the detailed design of civil work, supervisory audition of each single process, and safety control of key process in construction.
5. Knowledge of local structural, fire suppression, environment related government restrictions and disciplines is a must.
6. Understand project SOW very well and could tell the unreasonable part and help negotiate with customer.
7. Knowledge on ICREA or Uptime standard will be a giant plus.
8. Working for large data center construction projects before is a plus.
If quialified and interested, please send me your most updated CV at email@example.com