LCC, the largest independent wireless engineering company in the world is the recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turn-key services to the telecommunications industry. Our service offering includes network services, business consulting, tools-based solutions and training through the world-renowned Wireless Institute.
Our companyhas worked with all major access technologies (including UMTS, EV-DO, HSDPA and WiMAX) and participated in the success of some of the most sophisticated wireless systems in the world. We bring local knowledge and global capabilities to our customers, offering innovative solutions, insight into cutting-edge developments and delivering solutions that increasebusiness efficiencies.
We are currently looking for a UMTS RAN Optimization Engineer with the following background:
• At least 5-8 years RF working experience.
• At least 5 years of UMTS RF experience.
• Others Experience in 2G RNO is a plus
• At least 5 years experience in Huawei optimization tools (Genex Nastar tools: Genex Nastar performance analysis platform, assistant wireless network test analysis tool, Genex probe wireless network planning tool).
• Skillful in operating UMTS drive testing analysis software.
• Skillful in Drive test analysis.
• Professional Related Working Experience
• Transferable residence visa.
• Ready to start immediately.
• Education: 4 year university degree in Telecom or Computer Science.
• Language Skills: English, Other local languages as required.
Project Length: 6 months long contract working on-site (México, D.F.)