COMMSRESOURCES is looking for a RF Harwarre Engineer (candidates must have right to work in Europe (EU passports or work permits)
The department RF system and reference design has the responsibility for the definition, design, integration and verification of the RF part of the reference design hardware. The main purpose of the reference design is to secure customers time to market, by providing a pre-integrated HW platform. The reference design is a vehicle for internal test as well as a blueprint reference for the customers. In order to secure our business company has a need to increase our number of RF HW engineers. The engineers are expected to have very good knowledge of RF HW design on PCB level, preferably also familiar in automated test systems and reporting.
The job involves mainly validation of the reference design and tune performance to meet the tough requirements on the design. When doing this multiple skills has to be demonstrated, practical lab bench work combined with theoretical understanding of the behavior to find the optimal solutions. The work includes work within WCDMA, GSM, TX and RX. The ability to work in the lab environment is essential. You enjoy working both independently and in a small team and you are focused on reaching result on time. As a person you must be thorough and able to work with many different people.
• RF HW experience +5 years preferably.
• RF HW experience +5years preferably.
• Good knowledge in WCDMA/GSM RF design.
• Good understanding in the 3GPP standard and challenges in designing towards it.
• Ability to work with and control automated test equipment.
• Ability to work in cross discipline teams solving complex problems.
• Excellent interpersonal and cooperation skills.
• Good planning, tracking and documentation abilities.
• Good communication skills in English
• Large degree of flexibility, willingness to take on different tasks and finish them in time.
Three month with possibility to prolongation.
If you are interested please send me your updated CV and contact numbers to discuss further