Our client is urgently looking for a number of Operation and Maintenance Engineers to work in Mexico for a contractual assignment.
· As O&M engineer, you will provide technical service and support to new and existing networks (all over the RLAM) – telecom and datacom or internal vendors test plants. You will plan, design, troubleshoot, provide remedy and resolve problems in order to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You may work with domestic and internationally customers and in different cultural environments, in shifts 24X7. Interact with 2nd/3rd line support.
· Provide Ado service monitor (24*7) & maintenance
· Provide Ado service delivery (External system Integration, Ado Patch, Ado Upgrade, Handle CSR, Plan Traffic expansion etc. )
· Datacenter management, monitor & maintenance ( network, server/storage, database RAC etc. details refer to the excel )
· Monitor system development & maintenance ( Nagios, script ability etc. )
· Provide Demo environment maintenance
You should have a broad knowledge within telecom and IT domain, covering hardware, software and network knowledge. You should enjoy working with people from around the world and across various disciplines, from customer technical staff to local authorities. You should be self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge base.
Minimum 2-6 years’ experience in Telecom (Intelligent Network)
Good communication, presentation and written fluency in English.
Good analytical skill and flexible attitude.
Good Ericsson knowledge*.
Experience of telecommunication service layer service integration and verification is preferred
· Knowledge of telecommunication protocol, SMS (SMPP, SMGP, etc), MMS (MM7), WAP Push (PAP), Parlay, Parlay-X, SNMP, Email (SMTP, POP3, IMAP)
· Knowledge of Server/Storage, Network, Database, Backup, O&M
· Knowledge of script programming, UNIX Shell, Perl, Python
· A good team player with strong willingness to support team members.
We provide a rounfd flight for each selected candidate along with a monthly competetive salary.