Please check if the JD.
AXIR Consulting are currently looking for a IOT TESTING ENGINEER for an Immediate Assignment on a new high profile Project.
Location:- Central Europe
Duration:- 1 Year Contract
Start date: ASAP
Applicants should show at least in the three of following areas:
* Deep knowledge of GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE technologies, including protocol stack and L1 specification
* Experience with conformance test (Protocol and RRM), familiar with use of conformance test systems (R&S CMW500, Anite A9000, Anritsu PCT)
* Experience with Carrier IOT lab testing (ADAPT, Verizon, DoCoMo, Orange…)
* Knowledge in programming using real time environment, experience with mobile handset test is a plus
* Integration and verification of embedded systems
* Programming languages (e.g. TTCN-2/-3, C/C++, Python, Perl, Tcl, Expect)
* SW test methodology and concepts, test automation
* Realtime operating systems, debugging tools (e.g. Lauterbach)
* Configuration management tools (e.g. ClearCase, ClearQuest)
* Genuine team work ability
* Strong technical background in area of mobile communication
* Good analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other opportunity in Central Europe, please do not hesitate to send your cv as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or else please pass on this information to your friends or colleagues who might be interested.
Thanks & Regards