Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 353 days ago.
CTO - CompilersPosted by: Huawei USA
Posted date: Tue, 18th Dec
Location: USA - California
Huawei’s Compiler group is widely known in the industry, be part of this team chartered to design and deliver a state of the art, best of breed next generation Compiler solutions.
CTO – Compilers
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead and Develop and implement in-house compilers for DSPs, network processors and
CPUs, including front-end, middle-end and backend.
2. Maintain and enhance the current in-house build set of compiler tools;
3. Lead and interact with SoC architects and other teams and provide solutions for compiler
tools perspective for the processor design and applications
4. Perform benchmarking testing and analysis of performance to improve the
compiler and user applications.
5. Lead compiler toolchain tasks (and guide a team at multiple countries/locations)
and perform requirement analsysis, architecture design, prototyping, building
high-quality and high performance compilers.
6. Write technical architecture, design and implementation documents and project
7. Looking for new technologies and opportunities
1. Minimal of 10+ years of related experience
2. Thorough understanding of the compilers and related tool chains;
3. Knowledge of computer architecture;
4. Solid programming skills in C and assembly languages;
5. Knowledge of compiler internals and ideally internals of GCC;
6. Execllent teamwork and communication skills
7. PhD in computer science or EE preferred
8. With some level of international travel .