Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 138 days ago.
Service Delivery Manager JobPosted by: Yoh
Posted date: Mon, 31st Dec
Location: USA - New York
Yoh has a direct hire opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join our client in New York City, NY.
This role focuses on the delivery of Global network services in the US Market to the biggest and best business customers. This individual will work closely with the Customer Care teams globally to ensure that key customers get issues resolved fast in a hands on way. This individual will need the systems capability of a trained service agent combined with a customer-facing skillset. This role reports to the Global Customer Operations director initially.
- Customer Management:
- Engaging regularly with the key Business Customer contacts in the US market to ensure that their service expectations are being met
- Onsite visits to meet customers and assist in bulk activation/provisioning as required
- Managing go-live projects to ensure smooth operational transition Handling service issues directly and in partnership with the Customer Care team
- Updating customers that are experiencing service issues
- Issue Management:
- Use of the CRM and Customer Care tools to diagnose, resolve and escalate issues.
- Monitor and track progress of current issues keeping customers informed and in sync with your fellow support teams
- Attend Operational review meetings to progress key issues
- Liaise with Network, BSS, Operations and fellow Care teams to agree resolution timeframes
- Change Management:
- Work with Customer Care Management Team to identify where system, process and resource improvements can be made to improve service levels
- Scheduled and ad-hoc reporting to Line Managers (functional and dotted line)
- Team Growth:
- Assist with team growth as customer base grows throughout the US
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter with good knowledge of the mobile telecoms industry and customer service/helpdesk/service delivery areas and have a solid track record of excellent performance.
- The candidate must be confident in learning new software packages to an advanced level in order to resolve customer issues.
- The candidate will need to be fast-tracked to become a product specialist in order to be able to support our UK customers.
- The candidate must be able to travel nationally and internationally as required and be able to engage with different cultures easily
- Excellent communicator with a professional telephone manner and call management skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- The ability to understand jargon and translate it into plain English
- Strong attention to detail in order to identify and document issues accurately
- Team player with good organization and time management skills
- Advanced reporting skills - knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Visio
- Strong document creation skills to tailor service documents to the local market
- CRM and helpdesk systems knowledge and experience
- Database querying and reporting skills (knowledge the following tools/technologies would be a bonus: SQL Querying, SIP, TCP/IP, LAN, DSL, Wi-Fi)
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ticketing systems and customer service procedures.
- Knowledge of supporting and resolving Telecom issues
Previous Experience in the following:
- Service Delivery and Customer Care roles
- The Telecoms sector
- Mobile Device Support
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Arvind Thirumalaisamy
Phone Number: 973 602 3948
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our leading HR Solutions.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_W2