Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 346 days ago.
Network Engineer JobPosted by: Yoh
Posted date: Mon, 31st Dec
Location: USA - Alabama
Yoh has a direct opportunity for a Network Engineer to join our client in Mobile, AL.
- Program Cisco and Adtran routers and firewalls for VoIP networks
- Perform SIP interopt testing, and provide tier 2 support for large VoIP network
- Troubleshoot and resolve network problems using Solarwinds™ Orion, and other network management tools
- The candidate should have a. Provide system service problem resolution for issues identified by Customer Care and Technical Operations Center monitoring tools
- Help design and implement new technical solutions
- Identify all security issues with regards to networks under management and respond to those issues accordingly
- Develop and update processes and procedures
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to define technical requirements and identify/resolve technical issues
- Ensure that products and services meet overall security objectives
- Provide statistical information upon request in relation to system and security activities\
- Present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of VoIP, VPN and IPSEC firewalls, CISCO ASA, VPN Concentrators, high capacity routers, and session border controllers
- Experience programming Cisco routers, VoIP gateways, SIP proxy servers, metro LANS, and routing protocols such as HSRP, BGP, EIGRP, RIP and OSPF
- Strong background in network security, and PCI compliance standards and methods
- Knowledge of provisioning and maintaining PBX's and Telecom systems
- Detailed understanding of VoIP, Microsoft networking, DNS servers, SMTP mail servers, and Unix/Linux
- Cisco certifications in CCNA, CCDA and/or CCNP
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Teresa Wamsley
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our leading HR Solutions.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: FULLTIME