Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 344 days ago.
Sales Support Specialist - Permanent JobPosted by: Yoh
Posted date: Mon, 31st Dec
Location: USA - Massachusetts
Yoh has a direct hire opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist to join our client in Gloucester, MA.
Varian Semiconductor Equipment, Applied Materials is a leading manufacturer of ion implantation systems, powering the Internet, the PC, telecommunications and the information age. Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates, Inc. (VSEA) designs, manufactures, and services semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. They are dedicated to meeting the exacting demands of IC production and satisfying the ion implantation needs of IC manufacturers worldwide.
- Drive worldwide upgrades revenue and margins.
- Work with Account Managers and Service teams to provide yearly upgrade forecast based on installed base and Upgrade penetration levels.
- Ensure all Upgrades are priced to meet corporate gross margins requirements.
- Ensure all discount requests are strategically warranted, clearly documented and approved prior to being presented to customer by field team.
- Create and provide "selling tools" to the account managers and field teams and train them on the following:
- Upgrades Presentations and where they reside and Rules of Engagement InfoLink and the reports to analyze sales history, create Upgrade Quotations.
- Monitor and measure the success of the Upgrades offering the customer selects and how to recognize if second source activity is taking place.
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue, work with install base report and field organization to identify potential customer programs and provide the necessary marketing collateral.
- Engage in weekly forecast meetings to ensure orders and delivery schedules are accurate.
- Continue to drill down into the detailed SAP reports that identify Upgrades that have not been invoiced and ensure that the appropriate regions do the necessary transaction.
- Continue to provide worldwide data to Purchasing on Upgrades that should have lower costs that allow for better pricing and gross margins.
- Work with Field regions to provide an accurate Upgrades forecast that will allow Purchasing to use with our suppliers so they can negotiate price based on expected volume.
- Review all Upgrades quotations with field teams prior to being presented to customer to ensure all T&C's, Gross Margin and discounts are understood and agreed upon.
- Requires a BA and five (5) plus year's related experience preferably in the semiconductor industry.
The above listed position(s) involves access to export controlled technology which is subject to U.S. Department of Commerce export control regulations". Otherwise qualified candidates must meet these export control requirements or a deemed export license from the Commerce Department before a final job offer can be extended.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Jeff Delle Chiaie
Phone Number: 617-529-4625
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our leading professional staffing solutions.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.