Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 342 days ago.
VoIP Subject Matter Expert JobPosted by: Yoh
Posted date: Mon, 31st Dec
Location: USA - Kansas
Yoh has a contract opportunity for a VoIP (SME) Subject Matter Expert to join our client in McConnell AFB, KS.
Possession of a DoD Secret Security Clearance is required as a condition for employment.
- Provide on-site technical SME support for VoIP across Enterprise of 100,000+ users.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of voice products/services.
- Coordinate strategies for in-house voice, data, and video equipment and related network connections.
- Install and perform routine maintenance on various voice, computer and network equipment.
- Provide accurate and prompt status reports to ANG as required.
- Provide on-site administration and support of Cisco VOIP and other voice products to designated team members.
- Comply fully with the ANG NOSC Request for Change (RFC) process.
- Carry a cell phone to provide emergency assistance as needed.
- The candidate for this position may also be required to work on occasional weekends and/or after-hours as situations dictate.
- Successful candidates must have a Bachelors degree and 7+ years experience, or a commensurate combination of education, training, and experience.
- Intermediate/expert skill level with Cisco telecommunications and networking products to include all voice switches and data network hardware.
- CCNA Voice and CCNP Voice certifications.
- Network configuration management documentation experience.
- Familiar with DoD C&A process and Information Assurance requirements.
- Ability to configure and optimize secure telephone systems.
- Ability to document and update processes.
- Experience with VoSIP (Voice over Security Internet Protocol).
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting VoIP.
- Experience with the following voice products: Cisco, Nortel/Avaya administration and Telephone Management Systems (TMS) administration.
Preferred Job Skills / Experience / Knowledge:
- Previous experience supporting government and/or Department of Defense customers is desired
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company. If you are seeking workforce solutions in the IT sector, see our comprehensive IT Staffing Resources.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_W2