Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 140 days ago.
Test Engineer JobPosted by: Yoh
Posted date: Mon, 31st Dec
Location: USA - Kansas
Yoh has an exciting contract opportunity for a Test Engineer II to join our client in Overland Park, KS.
- Test Engineer II to provide technical support in the execution and maintenance of the production network.
- Follows proven processes to ensure the quality of new software and hardware does not negatively impact our customers, perform feature/new product testing and software/hardware validation for major systems with no direct supervision.
- The Test Engineer II candidate should have a thorough understanding of IP routing, switching and the OSI model.
- The candidate would have experience with Cisco and Juniper firewalls, routers and switches.
- Plans, designs, troubleshoot and resolve problems in order to stabilize and optimize the network to meet customer requirements for both software and hardware.
- Configures and integrates different IP elements and solutions in new and live customer networks.
- Ability to troubleshoot source to destination connectivity for packet data traffic on a global network. (Juniper)
- Experience with Netscreen, PIX and ASA
- Experience with Juniper firewalls
- Experience with Windows and Unix
- Experience performing maintenance window activities, troubleshooting, and making timely decisions
- Experience with quickly and accurately reviewing configurations and understanding the impact Technical Certifications: (1/2 certifications required)
- JNCIA-FWV or JNCIS-FWV
- Should have an understanding of two or more systems/platforms both inside and outside the organization.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Jeff Wilson
Phone Number: 913.648.4004 x223
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our leading workforce solutions.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_W2