Position: Field Operation Manager
Location: Saudi Arabi
1. Responsible to implement the operation and maintenance functions of the assigned equipment and systems and ensures complaints with manufacturers manuals and company standards / procedures.
2. Coordinates with concerned on fault management and equipment behavior.
3. Reviews key / critical observations and concerned with superiors and follow up to improve performance quality.
4. Supports network upgrades in terms of new software and new network elements in coordination with manufacturers / suppliers.
5. Coordinates the planned outages and hazardous conditions according to laid down procedures.
6. Support in plans, schedules and implements preventive maintenance of the network elements.
7. Support in conducts periodical inventory audit in coordination with concerned in the assigned area of jurisdiction and reports findings to superiors.
8. responsible for the remote support and inspection of installation and maintenance of the products;
9. Prepares all types of required reports in respect of the systems within his jurisdiction and reviews with superiors.
10. Develops and implements programs to enhance the operation and maintenance procedures and improve the network statistics and fault management.
11. Provides professional direction to subordinates evaluates their performance and carries out necessary counseling to ensure acceptable level of work productivity.
12. Insure high level of customer issues Solved Rate.
13. On-time Response to all customer requirement and keep following up to ensure the satisfactory level.
Interested candidates can immediately apply at: email@example.com