Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 340 days ago.
eNB Integration and Verification EngineerPosted by: Nokia Siemens Networks
Posted date: Mon, 31st Dec
Location: USA - Nationwide
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world's specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world's most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe. Works as an Engineer in product, system or technology program in SW/HW/System Design or Integration & Verification.
Overall responsibility of specified entities (e.g. features). Plans, designs and executes items in own area. Contributes to specification reviews. Works according to given tasks. Participates in work amounts estimation in own area. Consults, supports and guides own team's external interfaces. Is responsible for sharing knowledge in his/her expertise area. Gives input to process development. Performs problem isolation and resolution.
Applies knowledge and experience to determine root cause.
The main objective is to work as an Integration & Verification engineer for LTE products focusing on eNB Verification testing.
• Entity verification planning including reviews/analysis of feature specifications, work estimations and investments
• Test specification work including creating/updating/reviewing test documents (i.e. test plans, test cases, test reports, feature specification, instructions, etc)
• Install, commission, and integrate eNB in e2e lab environment
• Create new eNB automation test cases
• eNB testing (includes automation) and reporting for assigned test cases
• Fault investigation/reporting which includes cooperation with other teams
• Lab maintenance which includes evaluating test tools and test equipment needed prior to each release, upgrading NEs, and building/expanding of work stations & eNBs as needed
• Familiarization with the tools, processes and methods linked to the job
• Provide training to team members on new features/test equipments as needed
• Consults, supports and guides team members
• Provide technical support/training to other teams as needed
•Master or Bachelor degree in SW Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication or an equivalent degree
•Knowledge of script languages (e.g. Python, bash)
•Knowledge of test automation techniques and tools
•Knowledge of Linux system and TCP/IP networks
•Good understanding of software testing
•Programming skills with JAVA OOP will be an advantage
•Technical knowledge of wireless technology (GSM/EDGE, WCDMA, WiMax or LTE) Knowledge on RF is a plus
•Knowledge of LTE Networks is a plus
•Ability to understand and evaluate internal/external specifications
•Experience with test analysis, test planning and test case design
•Experience with system testing and troubleshooting
•Experience with test equipments & Tools: signal generators, spectrum analyzers, test mobile (TM500), protocol analyzer (NetHawk analyzer)
•Experience with test automation is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Technical leadership potential is a plus
• Applying knowledge
• Attention to Details
• Problem solving skills
• Team Player
• Flexibility and Adaptability