Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 139 days ago.
Software Developer - CUM BA - GBS - AMSPosted by: Ksenia
Posted date: Wed, 2nd Jan
Location: Southern Africa
Developer Cum BA (Band 6-7)
within GBS, AMS resources
• Build and maintain client relationships both with Business and IT Heads.
• Work collaboratively with client in documenting the CBR (Client business requirements) and SOW (Statement of work).
• Engage directly with business owners for collecting business requirement.
• Prepare weekly and monthly status/review decks (ppt.) and engage with client senior executives to share project status.
• Should be able to do development on small Change Requests (with efforts less than 10 man days).
• Should be able to validate/provide feedback, on the work effort estimation, given by vendor on various projects/ change requests.
• Should take the responsibility on updating the PAW (Project Authorization Workflow) tool for project mile stones, cost case and project status on regular basis.
• Attend meeting with Group/Centralized team on status and strategies. Lead meetings where required.
• Assist design and development teams in translating the business requirements into technical specifications.
• Review and provide feedback on developed training content.
• Assist business team in conducting the User Acceptance Test.
• Assist project team in getting the required sign-offs from client.
• Be able to understand Customer pain points. Discuss with Group team to leverage internal and external solutions. Suggest viable solutions to address Customer pain points.
• Coordinate with Group team to understand, Group level projects planned for the respective OpOCs and accordingly communicate their statuses to local Business/IT team on regular basis.
• Push back the requirements which are expected to be delivered/addressed by transformation/future projects.
• Take responsibility for delivery of assignments (within the AMS scope) locally.
• Manage local partners and vendors.
Ideally demonstrate 3-5 years’ experience with specific emphasis in the following areas:
• Language: Demonstrate high level of written and oral communication skills in the English language plus French (for resources at francophone OpCOs).