To primarily manage the data assets and related systems within CVM to improve customers’ data availabilities for analysis and campaign initiatives purposes. Assist head to ensure smooth data management processes and correct framework is applied.
My client is a leading Telecommunications business based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1. Ensure optimum uptime for CVM data assets and related system.
2. Apply proven processes and framework to govern data population and retention
3. Key contact point for new source systems integration into AAS.
4. Primary support for non-BAU / ad hoc data analysis and systems requirements.
5. Plan, develop and implementation for the system automation
6. Prepare system requirement documents
7. Develop and support changes for the automation of data quality management and periodic system audit
8. Understand the system architecture of 3rd party system development and equip with required technologies
9. Ensure UAT of newly developed system is successfully done and meet the specified requirement.
10.Keep abreast with IT infrastructure to align with CRM future infrastructure
· Degree in Information Technology
· Teradata/Oracle database technology.
· Systems Development skills
· ETL skills
· Possess intermediary leadership qualities.
· Experienced in System development and database programming.
· Strong analytical background and Project Management
· In depth understanding of Telecommunication IT Infrastructure and Information Model.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills