The Site Acquisition Manager will oversee the licence management of existing cellsite in terms of renewal and termination whilst monitoring the cellsite acquisition progress to meet the target of enhancement projects. In addition, the Site Acquisition Manager will be responsible for Government cellsite related matters.
My client is a leading Telecommunications provider based in Hong Kong.
· Accountable to keep track on the cellsite licence renewal progress and prepare status report
· Take up the lead in enhancement projects and drive the new cellsite acquisition and existing cellsite reconfiguration work
· Directly deal with Government Body for cellsite licence matters
· Provide support and guidance for site acquisition team
· The main interface with the relevant parties including site acquisition, project engineering and landlord
· Degree holder in Estate Management or related disciplines
· At least 6 years’ experience in site acquisition and experience in cell site acquisition is preferred
· Self-motivated, good negotiation and interpersonal skills
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese