Radio Access Engineer 2G BSC Support - 3 Positions - Chicago, Seattle, Dallas
Daily Rate: 450 USD/day
Provide Project leadership & system level technical support and troubleshooting for ex-Nokia 2G BSC Platfomr ( BSC2i, BSC3i, Flexi BSC , 2G BTS ) product elements , Project trouble shooting and configuration management function. Deliver expert services support with advanced knowledge in NSN 2G Radio Network Controller in the following areas:
Provide Project technical support for troubleshoot and resolve issues, escalations from project and Support Perforamnce & optimization Issue trouble shooting. Coordinate actions and investigation of technical Issues between Customers, Regional care management, NAM Tier2.
• Participate in regular review Project meeting with NSN Internal as well as customers. Work as Project Technical lead for all Customer review, Tracker, Communication to Project team , their competence development tracking & overall responsibilities for Project technical delivery .
• Provide system level knowledge in supporting Nokia Siemens Networks Radio access 2G platform products. Nokia certifications are needed.
• Provide remote Support for Project activities as commissioning, integrating, and troubleshooting BSC Platform .
• Escalation Support for BSC and BTS Software and hardware upgrades, provide training and expert supports to team members; resolve outstanding issues.
• Prepare, document, test and review MOP (Method Of Procedures) for projects;
• Individual contributions to the team are emphasized
• Responsibilities for planning the details of their own work to meet team schedules and goals.
• Able to use complex analysis of situation to make decisions.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• 5+ years experience in Radio access Project with 3+ years in Project technical support and Equipment implementation for RNC radio network controller elements (BSC2i / BSC3i / Flexi BSc / CM Editor ) in wireless communications networks, including understanding of Circuit Switch and Packet Switch Core network elements. Preference will be given to candidates that already have experience on NSN radio equipment.
• Has excellent IP, Unix experience and skills set.
• Understanding of network interface protocols, protocol analyzers and network specifications. Can independently use Network analyzer and other tools to troubleshoot technical problem
• Understanding of wireless network implementation and operations services.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. PLEASE INDICATE YOUR AVAILABILITY.
2. YOURCV IN DOC FORMAT
3. A SHORT SUMMARY OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE "POSITION DESCRIPTION and REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS"
4. YOUR CURRENT LOCATION
5. WHICH LOCATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OR IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL LOCATION
6. YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR WORKING IN THE USA ( CLARIFY if you are P/R or CITIZEN)