An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Solution Architect to join my clients high performing team. Based out of South Africa or Ghana.
- Responsible for the endtoend validation of large, complex multiBU or non-standard solutions
- Responsible for securing validation of non-standard solution components from: PSD, CS&O, IT&S, ROSI, etc.
- Responsible for identifying non-standard costs and risks associated with complex or non-standard solutions
- A primary objective is minimizing response times and ensuring solution quality in support of sales.
- Solutions are expected to be cost effective from both the customer and the company perspective
- Ensure capitalization of repetitive proposed solutions to expand PS Consulting community capabilities
- Coordinate actions internally and externally to ensure engineering delivery, operations, and IT&S tools can be implemented
- Contributes to the P&L evaluation in support of
- Commercial / Risk Management:
- A major contributor to the OMP process providing detail input to the go / no go decision
- After contract win, ensure transition from PreSales to PostSales
- Technical and innovative interest
- Ability to propose and effectively defend position.
- Solid understanding of complex organizations and organizations in transition
- Degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Recognized certification in related field (i.e. Cisco CCDP or CCIE)
- Minimum of 6 years in telecommunications industry
- Experience in sales support and design of telecommunications solutions
- Network: MPLS, MAN, LAN, WLAN
- Voice technologies (PBXs, digital and analog transmission
- VoIP and IPT
- Customer care solutions