Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 335 days ago.
Engineer, TestingPosted by: Nokia Siemens Networks
Posted date: Wed, 9th Jan
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world's specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world's most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe. Works as an experienced Functional Test Engineer with responsibilities for end to end Function Testing in Base Platform.
• Responsible for specifying, planning, designing, executing, reporting and reviewing in his/her technical area (e.g. several features).
• Functional testing ownership of FlexiPlatform Base Platform area.
• Technical contribution to RCA/EDA when needed
• Pro-active identification of improvement areas, tools, etc
• Ownership of automation of Functional Test cases and effective usage of CI infrastructure.
Technical expert responsible for specifying, planning, designing, executing, reporting and reviewing in his/her technical area functional tests (e.g. several features). Should assume complete Functional testing & Automation ownership of FlexiPlatform Base Platform area
• Around 3-5 years of experience in testing of telecom platform products.
• Exposure to High Availability concepts and testing of the same.
• Good knowledge of test processes and tools.
• Very good exposure in Linux environment, networking, Commissioning/deployment, upgrade and backup procedures.
• Exposure to eSW/Firmware integration testing.
• Strong debugging and analytical skills.
• Exposure to Telco HW like ATCA, HP, IBM
• Scripting skills (Shell, Perl, Python, Robot)
• Exposure to white box testing.
• Strong capabilities in test methodologies, test planning, test strategy, test automation and manual testing.
• Exposure to Agile methodologies.
• Exposure to Test Automation Frameworks, Quality Center.
• Self motivated and Personal Drive for achieving results
• Excellent oral and written communication with good interpersonal skills
• Strong debugging and analytical skills
• Ability to work effectively with global teams
• Strong Team player and result oriented