I am currently looking for an experienced Technical Solutions Manager to work on a 12 month extendable contract for a market leading client of mine in Johannesburg, South Africa.
All applicants MUST have valid work authorization for South Africa and a proven background in working in the telecommunications industry.
· Development of competitive assessments, differentiation strategies and market analysis
· Provide sales support by holding creative presentations and seminars that provide a compelling overview of my clients' products and release launch plans
· Communication with national and regional operators and deliver company product information as well as solutions to our customers and set up good relationship with technical customers
· Introduce Company products and solutions, present company vision, and work with Account Teams, Product Line Management, Product Marketing and R&D to develop these solutions in a timely manner
· Understanding operator network architectures, CAPEX and OPEX financial structures and deployment scenarios
Job Requirements -
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Telecommunications,
· 5 years or above experience in global telecom company in the area of product management, presales for fixed line network and services
· Knowledge of access bearer network technology, including network topology, typical network model, TCP/IP basic knowledge, switching, routing, H.248, MGCP protocols, MPLS principles, QOS principles and access knowledge.
· Advanced knowledge of fixed line products, NGN, DSLAM, FTTx, SDH, DWDM transmission and IP infrastructure etc.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Flexible and adaptable to multiple cultures and fast-changing business environment. Working experience in Chinese company would be an added advantage.
·Excellent written and presentation skills, fluency in English.