Currently we have an opening for Enterprise Channel Sales Account Manager in Nigeria and it’s a 1to 2 year Fixed Term Contract.
Enterprise Channel Sales Account Manager -
Position target locations: Lagos
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to being a key member of the Sales team, this role will have primary responsibilities for the following activities:
• Strategically target, recruit and develop new resellers in an assigned geographic area.
• Drive sales-out revenue and make assigned recruitment and revenue quota.
• Involved in all aspects of partner on-boarding process.
• Provide ongoing channel reseller visibility, awareness, education and training
• In charge of preparing and delivering customer presentations, pricing and promotional proposals.
This person will work closely with cross-functional counterparts and should be comfortable communicating to all levels of the sales and marketing organization.
Minimum: BA/BS Degree
Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum: 5- 12 years involved with recruiting channelsfor a high technology company. Prior experience in channel recruitment of VAR’s, solution providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution enviroment. Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader. Strong channel background with data networking and/or video conferencing.
Minimum: Superior influencing and communication skills; written, verbal and listening skills. Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple and competing responsibilities. Product knowledge with data networking and/or UC and video experience.
In interested please send me your updated resume @ Shuaib.email@example.com and I shall get back to you with greater details.
Thanks and Regards
Skype : Shuaib.ahmed7