Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 126 days ago.
FSS Team manager, Procure to PayPosted by: Nokia Siemens Networks
Posted date: Wed, 16th Jan
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world's specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world's most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe. To manage the operation of the relevant FSP organization in accordance with the Service Description and agreed targets. Translating the strategy to action plans, and giving input to the strategic target setting.
Defined responsibility area in FSP Solutions, FSP Services or Local FSP.
• Manage various types of accounts payable transactions for Nokia Siemens Network Procure to Pay
• Ensure vendor invoices are processed accurately and on time in accordance with internal controls and Service Level Agreement
• Follow up issue resolution on AP and GRIR aged items
• Improve quality of service for NSN
• Continuous interaction with business partners, such as vendors, buyers, Vendor Master team, LSAS, to ensure end-to-end process efficiency
• Ensure that departmental policies, training documents and performance metrics are created and maintained
• Actively participate in development project deployments
• Responsible for all related reconciliations
• Efficient resource management in own team
• Leading and coaching people in the own responsibility area
• Continuously monitoring performance measures, proposing and implementing ways of enhance quality, lead times and non quality work.
• Ensure that all controls are in place to secure quality, efficiency and timeliness of data processing. Support internal audits.
• Provides improvement areas and efficiency gains
• Leads and follow up assigned project
• Coordinates cut off activities
• Ensures process harmonization with other Region teams
• Actively takes part in organising new ways of working in NSN Procure to Pay
• University or college degree in economics or related field
• 5-7 years of relevant work experience partly gained in a SSC
• 2-3 years leadership experience
• Project management experience
• Fluent written and spoken command of English
• Service oriented
• Proactive and open mind-set
• Customer focus
• Strong communicator with strong partnership management
• Leadership skills
• Time management and organizational skills
• Team player, co-operative
• Multi-cultural acceptance