Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 327 days ago.
Senior Radio Network Planning & Optimization EngineerPosted by: Nokia Siemens Networks
Posted date: Wed, 16th Jan
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world's specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world's most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe. Plans and performs technical activities to service the customer and brings expertise to customer site on need basis.
Plans and executes technical tasks requiring specialist skills in own professional area. Works independently with the responsibility for solving customer request cases and reporting according to processes. Identifies and solves technical problems. Shares knowledge in own professional area. May support areas by participating in emergency and 24/7 duty.
Participate in or develop detailed design & optimization of the radio Network in the logical order of network level, network element, and datafills.
• Quality production, documentation and implementation of configuration changes.
• Adherence of new design to the design guidelines/strategies.
• Consultancy on Design/Configuration issues
• Participation in Project teams representing Design/Configuration. Seamless implementation of changes in the Radio technology
• Ensure implementation is in accordance with detailed designs and project timeframes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Services delivery understanding
- Good documentation skills
- Strong understanding of 2G/3G telecommunications networks
- Strong understanding of high level and detailed design principles of telecommunications networks
-Proven ability to work with others to meet common objectives and customer expectations.
- Proven excellence in: Planning; Leadership; Communication; Negotiation; Problem Solving; and
- Must be able to multitask effectively across other responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to see business processes through a customer lens.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with data and statistics