Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 122 days ago.
HWS Operations SpecialistPosted by: Nokia Siemens Networks
Posted date: Wed, 16th Jan
Location: USA - Nationwide
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world's specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world's most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe. Ensures customer deliveries and performance.
Clarifies and monitors orders in logistics systems; ensures order correctness, ensures deliveries and invoices. Handles constraint situations, and acts as a contact towards customers and customer teams in operational daily issues.
• Take part in creation and maintenance of HWS specific work instructions.
• Participates in CRM testing & perform user acceptance testing.
• Support start up and implementation of selected Logistic Service Provider (LSP).
• Provide 1st level support to LSPs for process related issues.
• Feedback and control point for service performance and quality towards HWS internal and external customers.
• Process improvement, streamlining and development.
• Support global Operational Model Deployment. Support Customer Account Teams in Customer Interface for operational issues.
• Support regular system data cleaning activities.
• Provide needed information and support for Customs' clearance and local regulation activities.
• LSP invoice check according to guidelines.
• Handles customer related quality issues, e.g. shortages and complaints.
• On time delivery improvement activities.
- CRM knowledge, HWS logistics knowledge, Process development, E2E Supply Chain, Problem solving
- >5 years of Hardware Services experience
- Process development
- Team working skills, Structured working style, Flexibility, Ability to cope with high pressure, Communication skills, Work with minimal supervision, fluent English