NSN - US - PIPELINE - Site Acquisition Specialist - Various Locations
Contract:3 Months extendable 1 year.
LOCATION: LAS VEGAS, NV; CHARLOTTE, NC; RICMOND, VA; SYRACUSE, NY; ATLANTA, GA; AUSTIN, TX; DAYTONA BEACH, FL; HOUSTON, TX; JACKSONVILLE, FL; KANSAS CITY, KS; MILLEDGEVILLE, GA; NASHVILLE, TN; PENSACOLA, FL; SAN ANTONIO, TX; ST. LOUIS, MO; WEST TEXAS (INCLUDING LUBBOCK, MIDLAND, EL PASO, TX). THERE IS NO TRAINING INVOLVED SO THE SITE ACQUISITION SPECIALISTS MUST BE READY TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING.
Daily Rate: 460 USD/DAILY RATE (MILEAGE OR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES are INCLUDED in RATE)
Nokia Siemens Networks is seeking a Site Acquisition Specialist. The Site Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for managing carrier upgrades on existing properties and negotiating transactions. The Site Acquisition Specialist will also act as an intermediary between wireless companies and owners of real estate and other facilities.
Required Competencies and Skills:
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review existing site files to determine requirements needed for carrier LTE upgrades.
• Must be familiar with carrier lease terms and requirements, zoning, permitting, regulatory and jurisdictional forms and requirements
• Must be able to develop an action plan to address any findings that would prohibit the carrier upgrade
• Work under strict timelines to bring in lease agreements that are acceptable to client.
• Handle all administrative details relevant to the above tasks
• Work with consultants, site acquisition personnel, attorneys, and clients as required.
• Maintain and accurate and up-to-date tracking report
• Work with A/E firms on cell site drawings, exhibits, and renderings
• Forecast and report on a regular basis to the Regional Site Acquisition Manager
• Attend status meetings with clients.
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in cellular site acquisition is required
• Must have a solid understanding of zoning codes, procedures and operations of work related government agencies.
• Be able to read construction drawings
• MS Office proficiency
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
1. PLEASE INDICATE YOUR AVAILABILITY.
2. YOUR CV IN DOC FORMAT
3. A SHORT SUMMARY OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE "POSITION DESCRIPTION and REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND NSN SKILLS"
4. YOUR CURRENT LOCATION
5. WHICH LOCATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OR IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL LOCATION
6. YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR WORKING IN THE USA ( CLARIFY if you are P/R or CITIZEN)