Our client is urgently searching for 3 experienced Operation and Maintenance Engineers with eNode B Engineer to work on a 3 month renewable in one of the most affluent cities of Latin America.
The selected candidates will be performing the following:
• Corrective Maintenance on-site
• Documentation of working procedures
• Knowledge transfer through “hands-on” sessions for local staff
The selected candidates must have the following background:
• Bachelor degree in Telecommunications/Computer science with experience in Telecommunications
• Experience in Operation and Maintenance for GSM, UMTS, HSPA LTE Networks.
• Familiar with LTE network, call flow, problem tracing etc
• Technical background with various telecom networks including but not limited to GSM/LTE/DWDM/SDH/NGN/IN/Data Networks etc
• Hands on experience on LTE network elements including eNodeB,
• Know operational procedures fully
• Know the network KPIs for LTE network
• Know operational reports and make analysis
• Know incident management
• Experience to manage and run entire Telecom network
• Fluent in Spanish will be added advantage
1. Spanish/English is mandatory
3. contract period: 6 months extendable
6. NWI cover flight, work permit.
7. Client will provide engineers with lap-top containing the basic office software, phone and basic tool-set for maintenance activities.