Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 309 days ago.
Embedded Developer JobPosted by: Yoh
Posted date: Tue, 29th Jan
Location: USA - California
Yoh has a contract opportunity for an Embedded Developer to join our client in San Jose, CA.
- Candidate will work on platform level software for data center switch.
- Operating system used is Linux. Hence candidate needs to be familiar with Linux/Unix system calls, shell commands and Linux kernel level programming including kernel modules and device drivers.
- Candidate will work on new development of small size features and fixing bugs in existing platform software components.
- Will work on PowerPC u-boot - fixing bugs and porting existing U-boot software to work on new platforms.
- Will work on u-boot update software that involves writing software to program Nand or SPI based flash using the existing infrastructure.
- Will work on minor changes to Linux kernel as needed for our platforms.
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience, with a BSEE / CS degree.
- Requires hands on experience with network layer protocols.
- Excellent C design, programming and debugging skills.
- Strong real-time / embedded systems development experience.
- Well-versed in UNIX / Linux development environment.
- Knowledge / experience in device driver development
- Experience with some of the following: uboot, PCIe, USB, MAC, I2C, x86
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Nikki Sloan
Phone Number: 408-654-9192
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our Recruitment Process Outsourcing services.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_W2