Daily Rate: 480 USD day
Contract:3 Months extendable 1 year.
Position Description: NSN Needs 2 People per Location;
The LTE RF Optimization Engineer will be required to work within a team of RF engineers and independently to perform RF network optimization activities during network rollout phase.
• Radio Planning and Optimization of an LTE network to trouble shoot and improve KPIs
• Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems
• Implementation of new features and tuning LTE radio network parameters
• Analysis of neighbor relations and implementation of corrections
• Performs RF performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project managers guidance
• Provides support to customers in field of expertise
Required Competencies and Skills:
• A minimum of 5 year work experience in RF Planning & Optimization for LTE/UMTS/GSM.
• A minimum of 2 years good work experience on LTE Optimization
• LTE Radio Network Planning and Optimization
• Radio Network Optimization experience on an LTE network
• End-user / customer problem investigation
• Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
• Team player, open communication and ability to work in international team
• Excellent Communication skills
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
· BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications, or Computer Science
· LTE technology understanding and know-how
· LTE design and optimization experience
1. PLEASE INDICATE YOUR AVAILABILITY.
2. YOUR CV IN DOC FORMAT
3. A SHORT SUMMARY OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE "POSITION DESCRIPTION and REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND NSN SKILLS"
4. YOUR CURRENT LOCATION
5. WHICH LOCATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OR IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL LOCATION
6. YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR WORKING IN THE USA ( CLARIFY if you are P/R or CITIZEN)