Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 300 days ago.
Engineer, Software DevelopmentPosted by: Nokia Siemens Networks
Posted date: Thu, 14th Feb
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world's specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world's most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe. Works as a Senior programmer. Contibutes to and owns components. Designs and implements features, to meet the customer requirements: functional & non-functional.
Overall responsibility of specified entities (e.g. features). Plans, designs and executes items in own area. Contributes to specification reviews. Works according to given tasks. Participates in work amounts estimation in own area. Consults, supports and guides own team's external interfaces. Is responsible for sharing knowledge in his/her expertise area. Gives input to process development. Performs problem isolation and resolution.
Applies knowledge and experience to determine root cause.
- Provide technical proposals on how to implement required features.
- Cooperate closely with lead engineers, scrum masters to implement features belonging to the team.
- Updated needed documentation
- Follow processes (e.g. design workshops, back-log grooming, pair-programming, reviews)
- Raise technical impediments
- Pre-Study results, Component design & granular user stories, Working and tested software
- Interface specifications
- Lead Eningeers, Architects, Scrum teams, PO, VS leader, customers
• OSS product portfolio
• Software and systems engineering
• Lean and Agile development approach
• Internet and Java technologies
• Fluent English, both written and spoken
• Good team player
• Good communication skills
• Software quality oriented
• Result oriented and focused
• Customer focused, responsive and able to keep commitments