Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 94 days ago.
Engineer, Software DevelopmentPosted by: Nokia Siemens Networks
Posted date: Thu, 14th Feb
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world's specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world's most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe. Works as a junior engineer in product, system program in SW Development, Design, Integration & Verification.
Executes items in own area according to given specifications. Produces process-based deliverables. Gets acquainted with the tools, methods of working and processes linked to the job. Is responsible for sharing knowledge in their expertise area. Learns how to estimate work amounts in own area. Gives input to process development. Solves engineering problems possibly with support from other team members
- Implement software, testware, Tests Software based on requirements.
- Cooperate closely with scrum team, scrum masters to implement features, achieve tasks belonging to the team.
- Follow processes (e.g. design workshops, back-log grooming, pair-programming, reviews)
- Updated needed documentation
- Raise technical impediments
- Working and tested software meeting quality requirements
- Interface specifications
- Scrum team, Scrum Master, Architects, PO, VS Leader
â€˘ Software Development in Java, J2EE
â€˘ Lean and Agile development approach
â€˘ Fluent English, both written and spoken
â€˘ Good team player
â€˘ Good communication skills
â€˘ Software quality oriented
â€˘ Result oriented and focused
â€˘ Customer focused, responsive and able to keep commitments