Daily rate 480 USD
Contract: 3 Months extendable 1 year.Position Description:
The RF/RAN Planning and Optimization Senior RF Lead will be required to manage the delivery of small to medium sized network planning and optimization project according to the agreed scope of work (SoW), while managing customer’s expectations and schedule of acceptance. Responsibilities include leading a team of network planning and optimization Engineers in the market to support modernization rollout and optimization scope of delivery.
Required to have technical skill set and should be able to perform moderately difficult tasks that require limited judgment and minimum supervision (confer with technical experts on unusual problems).
UMTS/GSM: Lead RF design and optimization activities for a GSM/WCDMA network using NSN and customer provided tools. The job requires performance of routine tasks with limited supervision in order to execute/follow specific instructions on required tasks with expected performance results.
Required Competencies and Skills:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads RF Optimization team and is accountable for successful delivery of network design, planning and optimization activities for small to medium sized mobile telecommunications network
• Build a strong customer relationship with corresponding customer interface (e.g. Customer Market Performance Manager)
• Manages the customer interface for scope, change management and acceptance issues. (e.g. Market Performance Manager)
• Driving & pushing NSN and customer teams regarding final acceptance based on agreed acceptance criteria (e.g. Cluster or Market acceptance)
• Manages communications with internal NSN project management team, cross-functional teams in the market and corresponding customer teams
• Perform RF network design, planning and optimization activities for 2G/3G network
• Responsible to resolve day-to-day issues and support regions to deliver KPI of every UMTS/GSM cluster
• Implement UMTS/GSM optimization/acceptance plan, sponsor best practices, assess and escalate system issues to RAN, Core, Data design teams
• Ensure data integrity of various morphology/topography databases and drive test data for model calibration
• Undertake network performance improvement (KPIs) and optimization tasks
• Perform site build verification and site level acceptance
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills
• Exclusion / Exception area recommendation and verification
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR AVAILABILITY.
YOUR CV IN DOC FORMAT with NSN SKILLS
A SHORT SUMMARY OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE "POSITION DESCRIPTION and REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND NSN SKILLS"
YOUR CURRENT LOCATION
WHICH LOCATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OR IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL LOCATION
YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR WORKING IN THE USA ( CLARIFY if you are OPT, P/R or CITIZEN) and confrm US License Driver.