THE LOCATIONS FOR THE TRAINERS ARE PHOENIX, SEATTLE, CHICAGO.
The Regional Trainer is responsible for managing the regional technical training and certification of contractors related to site survey, installation and commissioning activities for the T-Mobile Modernization Project.
Deliver prescribed training to contractor groups at SEC or on-site suitcase in accordance with approved guidelines, format and schedule.
Required Competencies and Skills:
Conducting training sessions under his/hers own responsibility.
• Delivers expert level learning solutions using Instructor Led Learning at the SEC or at designated market locations when required.
• Organizes training documentation comprised of course outlines, trainee materials and tests.
• Provides required reports, feedback and information to update Supplier Excellence Program (SEP) database records.
• Provides technical input/support to National SEC Trainer in creating/updating new training packages as the product solution requires.
• Interacts with project team and quality team to ensure continuous quality and quality improvements to learning solutions.
• Maintains project KPI’s relative to training schedules, certifications and feedback on contractor performance.
• Ensures test bed configuration and optimization from training point of view
• Feels comfortable when troubleshooting the equipment during a training session.
• Interacts with other trainers for standardization and continuous process improvement.
• Manages and maintains equipment at facilities. Ensures all equipment is working and available.
Education & Experience or Other Requirements:
Strong technical background & work experience in the following areas:
• Experience in 2G, 3G, and/or 4G technical competencies with Nokia/NSN Radio Access Network and other equipment.
• Fiber and transmission knowledge
• Field experience
• Technical training competence
• Excellent knowledge of RF and Cellular system activities, 3G & 2G BTS, Point 1
• T1/DS3, LMU, BBU Power plants, BBU Controllers, RNC/BSC rollout, Antenna S
• Installation, Commissioning, Integration and onsite activities
• 3G Radio Access Network (advanced knowledge of 3G RAN, including practical experience of radio controllers and base stations)
• Knowledge of IHSPA and LTE, Multi Radio
• Packet Core Network
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR AVAILABILITY.
YOUR CV IN DOC FORMAT
A SHORT SUMMARY OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE "POSITION DESCRIPTION and REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND NSN SKILLS"
YOUR CURRENT LOCATION
WHICH LOCATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OR IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL LOCATION
YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR WORKING IN THE USA ( CLARIFY if you are OPT/ P/R or CITIZEN)
Please confirm your Valid US license driver.