3 Months Extendable Contract
Salary 3500 All inclusive
Experience: 4-5 Years
Job Description Role and responsibility
The Site Supervisors are responsible for, but not limited to:
· Coordinate with customer and sub-con for site access if required.
· Coordinate and drive Technical Site Surveys.
· Collect documentation for the Technical Site Survey Report Control Site Audit process.
· Create Site Material Requests based on input from Site Engineering and submit to Implementation Mgr for approval
· Controlling material flow and none used materials inventory.
· Ensure that the sub-contractors’ installation staff works according to instructions given by Ericsson
· Solving problems escalated by Subcontractors
· Supervising progress of Telecom Installation process; RND, ATND, Installation & Integration, Initial Tuning including Transmission Acceptance.
· Report site installation progress to implementation manger on daily base
· Continuously update plan for specific single site together with Implementation mgr
· Continuously provide input for Site Handler through the Telecom Installation process
· Collect and control quality of Site Audit Report, Site Acquisition documents, Site Drawings etc., including Execution documents during site building process from subcontractors
· Consult subcontractors of site related requirements
· Inspection of work done by subcontractors
· Follow up and collect inventory list for new installation
· Control rectification of installation defects
· Escalate problems to Implementation Manager
· Monitoring and reporting on subcontractor performance with respect to progress and quality to the Implementation mgr
· Quality assurance of the Telecom Installation process
· Perform OHS inspection and produce site supervision OHS reports as per Ericsson procedures.
· Provide Implementation mgr with Provisional Acceptance Certificate for invoicing
· Coordinate and drive site Acceptance with Sub-con and with customer.
Ericsson site handler reporting
· Ericsson and customer standards and procedures:
· Antenna & feeder installation
· Document preparation and control
· Technical knowledge in RBS 2000/6000 series and antenna systems
· Technical knowledge in Power- and Climate systems
· BBS 8500 (Hybrid Solution)
· MLTN PDH MW
· Sub-contractor management
· Good English communication skills