Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 204 days ago.
Project Manager for Technology Upgrades and ReplacementsPosted by: jasmeet
Posted date: Tue, 14th May
Location: USA - Nationwide
AXIR Consulting are hiring for Project Manager for Technology Upgrades and Replacements on behalf of a major telecom Operator Company. The requirement is urgent.
Job Title: Project Manager for Technology Upgrades and Replacements
Duration: 6 months extendable upto 1 year contract position
Number of Positions: 1
Summary of requirements:
Candidates must be Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP).
Skills and Experience:
1)should be having Minimum five (5) years experience as a Project Manager
2) Senior/Intermediate Project Manager with strong Leadership qualities
3)Proven strong Organization, Planning, Facilitation, Risk Analysis, Controlling, Negotiation, and Communication (verbal/written) skills required
4) Proven experience in vendor management
5)Proven experience in managing high level requirements gathering and development
6) Expertise in using MS Project with experience in resourcing loading/leveling, calendaring, etc. Candidate will be required to maintain the MS Project schedule in coordination with various workgroups. In addition the ability to track risks, issues and work towards resolution or escalation would be a definite requirement.
7) Maintaining a Project Library in Lotus Notes/Sharepoint
8)Proven experience in managing complex technology projects
9) Proven experience in managing implementation of service delivery and enterprise software packages with integration to a company’s applications and IT infrastructure
10) Experience in managing projects in the Telecommunications industry
11) Experience in managing IT projects with IT Service Management based processes
Client offers a great compensation package which is representative of the successful candidates ability, experience and market conditions. Feel free to send me your updated CV and availability. We are planning on moving fairly quickly with this position, so I will follow up with a phone call shortly.
If the position is not right for you but you know someone that you think could be good fit for the role please contact me as soon as possible.
Looking forward to working with you, have a fantastic day.