Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 136 days ago.
RF Optimisation / Multivendor ExperiencePosted by: F.Rojas
Posted date: Mon, 22nd Jul
Location: Northern America
· Minimum BSEE/BSCS and 5 to 10 yrs of Applicable Experience. MSEE/MSCS preferred. Applicable experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
· Knowledge of 3G (CDMA 1xRTT and EVDO) infrastructure equipment.
· Knowledge of 4G (LTE) equipment preferred.
· Knowledge of CDMA/EVDO carrier turnup, Multicarrier optimization, PN planning, Paging Group planning, and Neighbor list optimization is preferred.
· Fully proficient in set-up, calibration, utilization, and data processing of various design and optimization equipment and software (HP, Grayson, Comarco, TEMS)
· Perform site candidate evaluation and selection
· Support of leasing/zoning teams
· Comprehensive knowledge of at least two of the common industry propagation tools (Planet, Tornado, Wizard, Odyssey, dB Planner, etc.) for model calibration, drive test data post-processing, map generation, frequency planning and interference matrix analysis, site database maintenance, etc.
· Verify RF related site engineering drawings
· Perform design criteria, system dimensioning, link budget and traffic analysis Perform frequency and BCC planning
· Understand equipment co-location requirements for multiple operators and perform inter-modulation analysis
· Good knowledge of system topology and air interface parameters for at least 3 of GSM/GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, TDMA, iDEN, network technologies
· Understanding of system topology and air interface parameters of at least one of the main 3G technologies (UMTS, 1XRTT/3XRTT, OFDMA, etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of the main equipment vendors like Nokia, Ericsson, Nortel
· Carry out optimization techniques (proper antenna selection for optimal horizontal/vertical performance, mechanical/electrical tilting, appropriate transmit power setting, antenna clearance, neighbor list analysis, etc.) for optimal site/cluster performance
· Generate RF engineering related reports in Excel, Access, SQL as required.
· Help to define processes and procedures for RF engineering tasks.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE ONLY apply if you are elegible to work in the United States of America.