We are looking for an Experts who have been engaged in planning, designing and implementation of FTTH (FTTx) project. Fiber to the home (FTTH) is the delivery of a communications signal over optical fiber from the operator’s switching equipment all the way to a home or business, thereby replacing existing copper infrastructure such as telephone wires and coaxial cable. The FTTH expert is responsible for:
• The engineering and start-up of network designs for FTTH projects.
• Design the network and discusses implementation issues to the project manager.
• The timely and accurate generation of network designs for the launch FTTH projects.
• Providing implementation plans and schedules belong fiberglass.
• BoQ for FTTH designs.
• Helping FTTH implementation teams to prepare As-built package.
The proposed candidates must have:
Having at least Bachelor’s/college degree.
Minimum 5 year experience of FTTH designing and implementation.
Certificates in fiber optic cable and systems.
Certificates in GIS, CAD, Micro station.
o Optimizing FTTH design
o Route selection
o Optimizing BoQ
o FTTH design rules.
o FTTH materials.
o FTTH test tools and equipment.
o FTTH standard.
Involvement in European project is preference.
FTTH certification preferred.