We need consultants who have been engaged in planning, designing and implementation of FTTH (FTTx) project. Fibre to the home (FTTH) is the delivery of a communications signal over optical fibre from the operator’s switching equipment all the way to a home or business, thereby replacing existing copper infrastructure such as telephone wires and coaxial cable. The FTTH expert is responsible for:
· The engineering and start-up of network designs for FTTH projects.
· Design the network and discusses implementation issues to the project manager.
· The timely and accurate generation of network designs for the launch FTTH projects.
· Providing implementation plans and schedules belong fiberglass.
· BoQ for FTTH designs.
· Helping FTTH implementation teams to prepare As-built package.
The candidates must have:
Ø Having at least Bachelor’s/college degree.
Ø Minimum 5 year experience of FTTH designing and implementation.
Ø Certificates in fibre optic cable and systems.
Ø Certificates in GIS, CAD, Micro station.
Ø Engineering skills:
o Optimizing FTTH design
o Route selection
o Optimizing BoQ
Ø Design skills:
o FTTH design rules.
o FTTH materials.
o FTTH test tools and equipment.
o FTTH standard.
Ø Involvement in European project is preference.
Ø FTTH certification preferred.
Pls send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.