Eligibility: Candidates who are eligible to work in Palestine without a visa restriction. (Palenstinian Nationals, Western/Europeans, US and Canadian, Australian and New Zealand, and Turkish nationals.)
One of the largest telecommunication companies in the world is looking for a Senior RF Engineer to lead the design and optimization activities during 3G rollout in Palestine.
- A minimum of 7 years work experience in RF Planning & Optimization for LTE/UMTS/GSM.
- At least 5 years good working knowledge and experience on WCDMA Optimization and RF Design
- Having good previous GRAN experience is a plus.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- WCDMA RF Design expertise requirements:
* Very good understanding of the general propagation models and wave propagation based on the clutter types.
* Customer traffic map and traffic profiling estimation.
* RACH plan preparation based on the existing network topology.
* Preparation of the RF design configuration based on the customer requirements and hardware specifications.
* Ability to issue Site Acceptance Form and Site Change Form.
* Producing of RF predictions using RF design tools
* Very good hands-on of the RF planning’s tools` MCP, planet and Atoll.
* Ability to use RF planning’s with ACP and AFP.
* Very good understanding of the end to end sites hardware.
* Ability of handling and managing Customer and their specification Requests
- WCDMA initial tuning expertise requirements:
* Having very good understanding of the WCDMA functionality concept.
* Very good understanding of Parameter tuning and defining of baseline parameters.
* Initial tuning the WCMDA RF network to trouble shoot and improve committed KPIs.
* Ability to define the target KPIs based on the solution and field measurement.
* Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems.
* Ability to propose new features and conduct FNI filed tests for them.
* Having very good analysis ability of traces including call follows.
* Having very good understanding of the RAN and EPC architecture and main interfaces.
* Very good understanding of the RAN Hardware functionalities.
* Drive route planning based on coverage plots and geographical priorities.
* Setup of Cluster planning and optimization.
* Very good hands-on experience in all initial tuning tools listed below.
* Analysis of neighbor relations and implementation of corrections.
* Performs RF performance activities in customer projects independently, according to project plan and in project manager’s guidance.
- Required Personal skills:
* Strong Communication and Consultative skills
* Ability to interact with customer C level
* Provides support to customers in field of expertise
* Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
* End-user / customer problem investigation
* Team player, open communication and ability to work in international team
- Required Tools hands-on:
* TEMS investigation 14
* Mentum Cell-planner 10.1 (3G)
* Mentum Planet 5 (3G)
* ATOLL 3.1 (For 3G)
* MCOM 12.0
* TIPPL 2.4
* MapInfo 11.0
* Business Objects (BO)