Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 344 days ago.
RF Engineer JobPosted by: Yoh
Posted date: Sun, 30th Dec
Location: USA - Oregon
Yoh has a (12) months contract opportunity for a RF Engineer to join our client in Beaverton, OR.
- RF Engineer defining and developing the RF subsystem for an ISO1899 transponder
- design RF system block, create specifications and characterize subsystem from antenna through digital conversion
- operate radio frequency test equipment and be responsible for creating simulation and analysis of RF circuits to meet the product specifications
- work with pre-silicon Validation teams on improving post-silicon test content and providing feedback for future on-die debug features
- Minimum three (3) plus years RF engineer experience
- Must have experience with characterization and analysis Wireless RFID Architectures and digital/analog/RF signal fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of RF CAD tools such as CST or HFSS.
- Recent experience with RF measurement test equipment.
Discover all that's possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Recruiter: Aleks B
Phone Number: 602 384 2506
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn both about our company and about our Recruitment Process Outsourcing services.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_W2
J2W: ENG; J2W: TELECOM