Radio Access Engineer BTS ( 2G/3G/LTE ) Support - 3 Positions - Chicago, Seattle, Dallas
Daily Rate: 450 USD/day
Provide advanced system level technical support and troubleshooting for LTE eNodeB, UMTS NodeB, and GSM/EDGE BTS product elements. Deliver expert services support with advanced knowledge in NSN Flexi MultiRadio in the following areas:
•Provide Project technical support for troubleshoot and resolve issues, escalations from project and overall responsible for the RAN network element technical Issue handling.
• Carry responsibility of Trouble shooting durign Pre-post optimization phase, Understand and work to achieve project Acceptance. • Coordinate actions and investigation of technical Issues between Customer, regional care management, tier2/tier3/ Product Line support teams.
• Provide technical expert support in customer live networks, including weekly rotations in 24/7 emergency on call/ on duty support as needed
• Participate in regular review meeting with customers.
• Provide system level knowledge in supporting Nokia Siemens Networks Flexi Multi-Radio platform products. Nokia certifications are needed.
• Provide commissioning, integrating, and troubleshooting 2G/3G/LTE BTS.
• Support eNodeB and BTS Software and hardware upgrades, provide training and expert supports to team members; resolve outstanding issues.
• Familiar with multiple protocol and IP analyzers and internal tools, such as Nethawk, K15/18 and Wireshark, IDA etc.
• Support BTSnew software release test, prepare and review test cases, perform software feature validation and regression test, document test reports.
• Prepare, document, test and review MOP (Method Of Procedures) for projects;
• Carry on RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for complex issues, communicate with customer about the updates.
• Provide follow-up investigation and resolution of BTS PRONTOS with R&D product line.
• Individual contributions to the team are emphasized
• Responsibilities for planning the details of their own work to meet team schedules and goals.
• Able to use complex analysis of situation to make decisions.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• 5+ years experience in Radio access Project with 3+ years in technical support for 2G / 3G BTS ( ex-Nokia BTS , Flexi BTS Multi Radio , Flexi BTS NodeB, Ultra Site, Metro site ) in wireless communications networks, including understanding of Circuit Switch and Packet Switch Core network elements. Preference will be given to candidates that already have experience on NSN radio equipment.
• Has excellent IP, Unix experience and skills set.
• Understanding of network interface protocols, protocol analyzers and network specifications. Can independently use Network analyzer and other tools to troubleshoot technical problem
• Understanding of wireless network implementation and operations services.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. PLEASE INDICATE YOUR AVAILABILITY.
2. YOURCV IN DOC FORMAT
3. A SHORT SUMMARY OF YOUR QUALIFICATIONS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE "POSITION DESCRIPTION and REQUIRED COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS"
4. YOUR CURRENT LOCATION
5. WHICH LOCATIONS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OR IF YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL LOCATION
6. YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR WORKING IN THE USA ( CLARIFY if you are P/R or CITIZEN)