We are looking for Regional Coordinator Position.
"Candidate must be locally and Immediately available in Saudi Arabia"
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
• To operate the Project Document Control System for the department
• To perform all tasks defined and assigned by the Project Manager
• Prepare regular as well as ad-hoc reports regarding invoices and related paper work
• Input to Monthly/Bi-Weekly Report to assigned Manager
• Participate in meetings concerning Document Control and reporting requirements
• To process and control all project documentations in accordance with agreed processes and procedures
• To identify and recommend system, hardware and applications that may be required from time to time for efficient running of the assigned activities
• To identify and escalate invoicing, reporting and documentation discrepancies as early as possible to Project Control Mangers
• To handle and process all Engineering documentations in accordance with project processes
• To archive (soft and hard copies) of all submitted documents for reference and safe keeping
• To best use currently established systems and databases for preparation of reports.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Must have a university degree
• Minimum 5 years experience with project reporting.
• Experienced with report writing and preparation
• Must be able to work with PC Office applications and related database application most commonly used for reporting (eg. Oracle Reports).
Candidates can apply : firstname.lastname@example.org