Please if you don't have the experience with Alcatel-Lucent SDH equipment please don't send your CV
Field Operation & Maintenance Engineer with Acatel-Lucent SDH ADM Expert (( ONLY ))
" Operation and maintenance of optical fiber transmission networks based on SDH technology and integrated data services equipment using different releases of Alcatel OMSN SDH equipments:
1. Alcatel OPTIPLEX 1660SM release 2.1B to release 4.3 - 2.5 Gbps (STM-16)
2. Alcatel OPTIPLEX 1660SM release 5.2 - 10 Gbps (STM-64)
3. Alcatel OPTIPLEX 1650SMC - 620 Mbps (STM-4)
4. Alcatel 1670SM release 4 - 10 Gbps (STM-64)
5. Alcatel OPTIPLEX 1662SMC - 2.5Gbps (STM-16)
TRANSMISSION SYSTEM AND COLLECTION CENTER
This covers the below equipment located in sites:
A multiplexer capable of extracting and inserting lower-rate signals (E1, STM-N, Ethernet) from a
higher-rate (STM-N) multiplexed signal without completely demultiplexing the signal.
STM-1/4/16/64 Multiservice Metro Node providing Add/Drop grooming and Cross-Connect function
STM-16/64 Multiservice Node for Core Networks managing high bandwidth containers
Optical Edge Devices:
The 1670SM and 1662SMC are called Optical Edge Devices. They are used in the 1678 Metro Core Connect to provide additional I/O ports.
The 1678 Metro Core Connect (MCC) simplifies networks by integrating add/drop multiplexer
(ADM), broadband and wideband cross-connect, and Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
functionality into a single node with a full Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) control plane
Compact STM-1/4 Multiservice Metro Node
A Packet Optical Transport providing strong Ethernet, MPLS-TP and OAM support with numerous
Ethernet ports in small and low-power packages.
Photonic Service Switch (PSS) is the Metro/Regional/ Long-Haul wavelength division multiplexing
(WDM) platform purpose-built for flexible and automated WDM networking.
A multiservice edge router built for service providers, cable MSO and enterprise customers looking
to deliver a new wave of residential, business and mobile services on a single IP/MPLS network.
Alcatel OMSN SDH equipments as follows:
1. Monitor the network daily alarms through the network management monitors, defining their causes and take the proper procedures to eliminate them according to the previously assigned TE KPI and the SLA between TE and the customers.
2. Reservation and delivery of customers' new link requests and work orders by creation of necessary physical paths or virtual circuits, installation or modification of equipments if required for the execution process, and execution of the necessary tests and measurements required for assuring the meet of TE KPI and the SLA between TE and the customers.
3. Monitor the bandwidth occupation percentage of traffic according to TE KPI, proposing and executing proper solutions for convicted directions by removing the out of service circuits, distribution and redirection of traffic to keep bandwidth occupation below TE KPI, and avoiding the existence of single points of failures.
4. Execute the preventive maintenance program on schedule, performing the necessary tests and measurements for equipments and optical fiber cables to ensure they meet TE KPI.
5. Execute the necessary maintenance processes for equipments due to major and sudden faults and service breakdowns within the time duration defined on TE KPI and SLA between TE and customers.
6. Prepare transmission spare paths and directions to be ready to use in case of major and sudden service breakdowns within the time duration defined on TE KPI and SLA between TE and customers.
7. Prepare the necessary databases and reports required.
8. Acceptance of the new constructed sites.
for more details contact GBH : firstname.lastname@example.org