· Ensure that all the Radio Network KPIs of his assigned area of responsibility based on BSS Statistics and Drive Test coverage analysis are consistently met as predefined by the management.
· Support the Regional Radio Network Planners in radio network design issues.
· Coordinate, review and analyse drive test reports and data collected by project team.
· Implement RNO/RNP guidelines and strategies agreed with the client.
· Preparation of technical responses to Huawei and / or end client, on all regional Radio Network Swap/ Optimisation / Planning/ Rollout related queries / issues.
· Provide RNO/RNP/RO support to the Regional Manager during regional technical meetings.
· Definition and analysis of regional BSS statistical reports.
· Produce and present Regional RNO/RNP reporting (QoS, DT reports).
· Perform regional BSS feature and parameter analysis and tuning.
· Produce and present to Huawei and/or the end client recommendations on Radio Network/KPI improvements.
· Support and mentor his assigned regional team on Radio Engineering aspects.
Skill and Experience Profile
· At least 10 years RF experience, 2 years project manager/team leader experience. 2 years Huawei network optimization experience is necessary. Selected candidate must have 2 years RF Swap project experience as must.
· Extensive experience of Radio Network Optimisation in multiple projects, internationally or locally on Huawei equipment.
· Track record of delivering Radio Network Optimisation activities using internationally accepted engineering methodologies and procedures.
· Thorough understanding of Radio Network Optimisation life cycle, from project initiation and QoS target analysis through to guideline implementation and end to end Radio Network Optimisation using a structured methodology.
· Strong technical skills, with ability to handle large number of Radio Network Planning and Optimisation tasks
· Strong background in QoS, particularly of Radio Network Optimisation related issues (KPI definitions, QoS acceptance procedure)
· Ability execute integrated Radio Network Optimisation plans
· Ability to deliver proactive, credible, responsive Radio Network Optimisation services to Huawei and end client.
· Inspirational and motivational leader and able to coach/mentor low level engineers.
· Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly under pressure
· Ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
· Ability to build and deliver presentations to Regional levels Management of the project and effectively explain complex issues and concepts in simple and understandable language.
· Possess strong written, communication and presentation skills