To establish and analyze the requirements for 2G/3G/LTE solution. Develop appropriate specifications to enhance the delivery process and the underlying tools
Planning and executing tasks to optimize LTE RF clusters in the customer’s live network
Generate field test plans. According to the project scope, to coordinate with partners or organize/ monitor the necessary testing directly
Directly interface with the customer to report KPI results and status of optimization activities.
Drive improvements to the network using configuration changes.
Study RF design coverage maps and Drive Test data to identify problem areas in terms of coverage, interference, or pilot pollution. Troubleshoot problem areas and provide recommendations for system performance enhancements.
Troubleshoot areas with poor RF performance. Request drive tests, analyze data, and recommend network changes as applicable.
Support KPI monitoring before and after site launches and troubleshoot and escalate, as needed, for resolution.
Perform complex data trace analysis to improve 2G/3G/LTE performance.
Perform radio network performance activity (Ericsson network) and also produce Network Performance Reports, such as:
· Radio Optimization
· Radio Network Statistics Handling & Analysis
· Radio recording function
· Radio Parameter and Cell Design Data
· Frequency Planning
· Traffic Dimensioning
· Field Measurements i.e. RF drive testing
· Initial system Tuning & Radio Acceptance
· Link Budget
· Digital Map Review
· Propagation Model Optimization
· Initial Tuning
· Radio Network Acceptance
· Radio Network Modeling
· Radio Network Capacity Monitoring
· University degree or technical college qualifications in telecommunications, electronic engineering, computer science or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
· Excellent knowledge of the cellular system concept and Ericsson products
· Detailed knowledge of radio network design techniques and especially in relation to digital cellular networks of Ericsson.
· Fluent in English, good Interpersonal skills.
· Well-developed computer skill.
· Independent, self-motivated, and well organized with an analytical mind.
· Co-operative, open to continuous change and varying degrees of responsibility.
· At least 5 years of GSM/WCDMS radio (Ericsson) network planning and optimization experience with excellent computer skills and at least 1 year LTE RF Optimization experience.
· Ericsson 2G/3G radio network planning and optimization experience.
Extensive experience of 3G Optimization projects
Proven ability to develop solution from Vendor documentation
Excellent of knowledge of 3G Radio Optimization parameters, KPI's, drive test analysis
Familiarity with RF Optimization procedures and RF Optimization tools/test equipment
Familiarity with RF Optimization tunable parameters, Knowledge of antenna
Knowledge of Ericsson system architecture
Knowledge of Actix or similar Post-Processing tool
Understanding of the Access Technologies (LTE) air interface
LTE Basic Call flow, mobile operations, Ability to use Network Performance tools
In addition to that should have an excellent experience on following
· Ericsson Radio Network Traffic/Capacity
· Ericsson Radio Network Coverage and Planning
· Ericsson Radio Network Tuning and Optimization
· Network Performance reporting
· Excellent knowledge in Network Design Service Delivery
· Excellent knowledge in Ericsson Radio Products and Features.
· Excellent Customer and business orientation