We are urgently looking for Site Supervisor TRM and LTE. This position is 3 months extendable contract and salary in all inclusive + visa package (there are NO benefits provided except for the visa).
JOB DESCRIPTION, SITE SUPERVISOR TRM and LTE
the purpose of this document is to define and describe Site Supervisor Job within the “NEW” customer project organization.
The Site Supervisor drives the Telecom Installations process in the “NEW” Project by coordinating all activities on customer sites from beginning till acceptance.
Responsibilities and Authorities
Roles & Responsibilities
The Site Supervisors are responsible for, but not limited to:
· Coordinate with customer and sub-con for site access if required.
· Coordinate and drive Technical Site Surveys.
· Collect documentation for the Technical Site Survey Report Control Site Audit process.
· Create Site Material Requests based on input from Site Engineering and submit to Implementation Mgr for approval
· Controlling material flow and none used materials inventory.
· Ensure that the sub-contractors’ installation staff works according to instructions given by Ericsson
· Solving problems escalated by Subcontractors
· Supervising progress of Telecom Installation process; RND, ATND, Installation & Integration, Initial Tuning including Transmission Acceptance.
· Report site installation progress to implementation manger on daily base
· Continuously update plan for specific single site together with Implementation mgr
· Continuously provide input for Site Handler through the Telecom Installation process
· Collect and control quality of Site Audit Report, Site Acquisition documents, Site Drawings etc., including Execution documents during site building process from subcontractors
· Consult subcontractors of site related requirements
· Inspection of work done by subcontractors
· Follow up and collect inventory list for new installation
· Control rectification of installation defects
· Escalate problems to Implementation Manager
· Monitoring and reporting on subcontractor performance with respect to progress and quality to the Implementation mgr
· Quality assurance of the Telecom Installation process
· Perform OHS inspection and produce site supervision OHS reports as per Ericsson procedures.
· Provide Implementation mgr with Provisional Acceptance Certificate for invoicing
· Coordinate and drive site Acceptance with Sub-con and with customer.
· Ericsson site handler reporting
· Site Supervisors have the authority to:
· manage subcontractors
· contact the local authorities
· Drive on site OHS to the limit
The Site Supervisor reports to the Implementation Mgr.
· Internal: All functions within the Roll-Out Area
· Internal: All Functional Units within the project
· External: ASP’s, External authorities:
· Customer interfaces are going through Implementation mgr and the RAN CPM
· Ericsson and customer standards and procedures:
· Antenna & feeder installation
· Document preparation and control
· Technical knowledge in RBS 2000/6000 series and antenna systems
· Technical knowledge in Power- and Climate systems
· BBS 8500 (Hybrid Solution)
· MLTN PDH MW
· Sub-contractor management
· Good English communication skills
Required education and experience
At least 3 years of experience with GSM and/or WCDMA turn-key rollout projects.
ASP Authorized Service Provider
RND Radio Network Design
ATND Access Transport Network Design
TSSR Technical Site Survey Report
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org