A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with one of my global clients for a Key Account Manager to join their existing team to take control of sales into existing and new voice accounts throughout the region with Mobile Telephone Network Operators/Carriers.
About the Company
My client is a market leading multi national Telecommunications operator with an internationally recognised brand and envied reputation for providing quality services and exceptional value to their customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, maintain and develop relationships with existing customers/carriers.
- Target new potential carriers in region assigned with focus on carriers with retail traffic, tier-1 and mobile operators.
- Meet individual annual sales quota assigned.
- Oversee all necessary documentation signatures and ensure all customer related information is collected and correctly shared with the provisioning team.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Daily monitor and analyse traffic reports for assigned customers.
- Investigate where possible quality issues have appeared and escalate those to the routing and operations teams.
- Coordinate with the revenues assurance team
- Liaise with suppliers/vendors for better cost structure and new routes opportunities
- Challenging and supportive working environment
- Real career development opportunities (globally)
- Great personal benefits
Candidate Skills & Requirements
- Proven account management experience within the Telecoms industry in Africa.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Able to establish credibility and operate at VP and CxO level within client organisations.
- Good team worker/fit with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work independently and to set priorities.
- Results oriented, displaying initiative, planning and organised methods of working.
- High level of computer literacy, able to learn mainframe systems.
- Proficiency in Excel, Power point and database usage
- Fluent in English and Arabic language, written and spoken
- Prepared to travel – (up to 50% of time).