Go back to the Job List
This post has expired! It was posted more than 219 days ago.
Network Performance and Optimization SpecialistPosted by: jasmeet
Posted date: Fri, 3rd May
Location: Middle East / West Asia
Hope you are well, I have come across your profile on Linkedin and I am currently recruiting for a position I thought you may find of interest. Here are some more details –
AXIR Consulting are hiring for Network Performance and Optimization Specialist on behalf of a major telecom Vendor Company. The requirement is urgent.
Location: South East Asia
Duration: 3 to 6 Months rolling contract position
Number of Positions: 2
Summary of requirements:
Experience in the following areas is mandatory:
• Certified in Juniper and Cisco Skills IP Networking would be an advantages
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong understanding of 2G/3G telecommunications networks
• Proven ability to work with others to meet common objectives and customer expectations.
• Proven excellence in: Planning; Leadership; Communication; Negotiation; Problem Solving; and Organizational influence.
• Strong analytical skills, comfortable with data and statistics.
• Responsible for conducting technical discussion and presentation of the product and solution details to the customer
• Communicating, finding and presenting the best solution for all Technical requirements to customer’s problem related radio network optimization
• Preparing technical specification documents
• Providing integration solutions of various network part (Radio, Core, Access, IP, Transport, etc) and creating End to End Solutions to the customers. Responsible for the evaluation and design of new, advanced 2G/3G & LTE Radio technologies.
• responsible to implement and validate proposed actions resulting from Radio Network KPI Management
• Perform routine network performance monitoring and review of radio network Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as drop call, TCH Blocking, Handovers, and call setup success rate
Client offer a great compensation package. Feel free to send me your updated CV and availability. We are planning on moving fairly quickly with this position, so I will follow up with a phone call shortly.
If the position is not right for you but you know someone that you think could be good fit for the role please contact me as soon as possible.